Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Exam 6

See Katherine's blog link below for the collaborative blog post.

http://flankat14.blogspot.com/

Hello,
          My name is Saladin.  I am the leader of the Muslim force in the Third Crusade.  I personally thought that your account of the Crusade was unjustified and unfair.  The Holy Land belongs to the Muslims.  I don't appreciate you spreading this LIE that the Christians have the right to the Holy Land!  That's not the way I work!  I am asking you to please change this immediately.
          Also, I would have appreciated it a lot more if you would have gotten my side of the story before publishing this account of the Third Crusade.  There were TWO sides in the Crusade, and I was one of them!  You should have spoken to me first.  Thank you.  That is all.

Saladin.

No comments:

Post a Comment